Mission StatementEmpowering people in rural communities of Nigeria, with the knowledge and experience of the salvation that we have in our Sav ior, Jesus Christ and providing for them the tools they need to succeed in life as well as helping them discover the confidence to dream their own great dreams and for their families!
Luke 14:23 "Go out into the highways and hedges and compel [them] to come in, that My house may be filled"
Aims and ObjectivesThere is unimaginable poverty, suffering, and pre-mature death in many rural communities of Nigeria. Very sick, troubled at -risk youth, over-burdened, under-trained, afflicted people with little hope for the future need all the help we can give the m as well as Compelling them to come into the Kingdom of God! The objectives of this ministry are:
- Reach out to all the people in any give community with the Gospel of Life!
- Reach out to troubled heavy laden, weary and overburdened individuals, who are seeking to better their lives through the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Provide discipleship and leadership training through prayer, Bible instructions, seminars, workshops, etc, in order to bu ild up faithful men and women of God who have vision for the local evangelism.
- Providing training opportunities to the under-skilled, encouragement to the faint-hearted, and hope to the hopeless throu gh the main objectives include empowerment of people with skills and spiritual base that build self-worth of individuals.
- Provide aids to poor faithful believers who will in turn help others as well as support the local ministries.
- Consolidate plans with local ministries, brethren and church leaders to volunteer and host skill trainings, seminars, and crusades as well as provide adequate support to new converts.
- Promote the oneness of the body of Christ through collaborative efforts with Christian Churches and local Ministries whos e visions and belief are similar to ours.
African Rural Outreach 2006WE GIVE THANKS TO GOD AND TO YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE AFRICAN MISSION TRIP TO NIGERIA IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
- Evangelical Crusade Meetings
- Ministering to Women in Nigeria
- A BIG CATCH! Kingsley was a notorious criminal that terrorized the villagers for a long time. But not any more! He has received Jesus Christ during one of the crusades and publicly denounced all Satan and his evil ways! PICTURE
- Beulah Rural Outreach Program adopted Joy
Unlike one of her siblings who died of malnutrition in May 2006,
Joy finds a new home where she is well cared for
"Matthew 25:35 When I was hungry, you fed me"
- Marriage restored! Kevin and Onyinye had rejected God because of horrible experiences with false brethren. Their marriage was in ruins until but Jesus intervened. Both husband and wife were restored back to God. They renewed their marriage vows and are happy with each other and with God again! ALL GLORY BE TO JESUS!
- Women who Received Micro loans VIDEO CLIP & PICTURE
In SummaryWhile in Nigeria rural outreach team:
- Preached to Four groups of about 200 women
- Preached to as well as trained over fifty business men on the basis of wealth management
- Provided discipleship and leadership training
- Consolidate plans with local ministries and church leaders to provide adequate support to new converts
- Administer Micro loans. A micro-business loan to poor, christian widows to support an existing self-employment follow up meeting with recipients of loans
- Adopted a malnourished 4 year old girl to be the financial and spiritual responsibility of Beulah Ministries