Arise and Shine
WLQV A.M.1500 DETROIT 3:03 TO 3:30 PM EST SUNDAYSWeekly Radio Podcast
Vision:The Inspirational and motivational radio broadcast, ARISE & SHINE is aimed at helping Christians see God as the primary source of joy and for them to thirst and hunger for a closer walk with God always.
Text: Isaiah 60:1-2:1ARISE [from the depression and prostration in which circumstances have kept you--rise to a new life]! Shine (be radiant with the glory of the Lord), for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you! 2For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and dense darkness [all] peoples, but the Lord shall arise upon you [O Jerusalem], and His glory shall be seen on you.(AMP)
Question:Is it possible to walk daily in the joy of the Lord in spite of? You may ask.
Answer:Yes! Jesus says in John 16:22 so for the present you are also in sorrow (in distress and depressed); but I will see you again and [then] your hearts will rejoice, and no one can take from you your joy (gladness, delight). (The Joy generator is the Holy Ghost which abide with us for ever John 14:16b the comforter will abide with you for ever; John 14:26 the comforter is the Holy Ghost.)
The Call:The Lord is saying in the book Isaiah 60:1 Arise and shine for your light has come and the Glory of the Lord has risen because of you!
Resolution:Resolve today as you hear the voice of the Lord through this radio broadcast to join in and become a Beulah Lady! Arise and Shine! Become a lady who looks right into the eyes of Satan and say not any more; I will have joy daily.
The benefits of walking daily in the joy of the Lord:
- Nehemiah 8:10b says that the
Joy of the Lord is your strength.No wonder life has been beating you upside down with little or no resistance from you.
- Proverbs 17:22:
A cheerful disposition is good for your health;gloom and doom leave you bone-tired. (The Message Bible)
- Isaiah 12: 3 Therefore
with joy will you draw water from the wells of salvation.
- Philippians 4:4 You will be obeying the command of God that says
Rejoice in Lord Always and again I say rejoice.
- Deuteronomy 28:47 You will
serve the Lord with joyfulness and gladness of heartfor the abundance of things; therefore you will serve your enemy in sadness and lack and want and depression.
- Working in joy is easier and better than things that you may go through when your health fails because you are living in joy!
According to the gospel according to Luke 2: 10 -11, the Savior Jesus Christ, the Lord is the "great joy which shall be to all people.. "
Where does Joy Come from?
- Our Lord God gives joy Ecclesiastes 2:26
- The word of God gives Joy. Jeremiah 15:16
- Jesus is the great Joy that is for all people. Luke 2:10
Conclusion:Hebrew 3:7-8 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: Arise and ask Jesus Christ to fill you with the Joy that comes from Him alone! Start a new life in Christ Jesus today!
- Men and women desiring to enjoy continuous peace and joy in spite of the ups and downs of life.
Type of Show
- Inspirational, motivational, and teaching
- Bible based
Format15 minute message. 15 minute question and answer.
Radio Station: WLQV 1500 AM Time: 2:30PM to 3:00PM EST Sundays
MissionTo help women develop and strengthen skills for joyful, better managed, and healthy relationships in a fulfilled lifestyle.
The NeedBeulah Ministries focus on women's need is an outreach and support group called Beulah Club, founded to teach women how to get a grip on their emotions and spiritual life. The Beulah Radio Outreach is an extension of the Beulah Club for women who would other wise not have the opportunity to physically attend Beulah Club meetings. During the broadcast listeners, women, receive encouragement and training on the principles of abundant life from the Bible and how to apply these principles in everyday life to rise above disappointments, difficulties, and problems, while operating in a state of joy. When the heart is at peace or filled with love it communicates harmony to the entire body.
A lack of joy, peace and love breed frustration and induces stress. Non-productive reactions to life's disappointment can result into physical symptoms and ailments. Moreover, since about 50% of all marriages in the U.S. end up in divorce, this and many other kinds of unfulfilled relationships have devastating effects on the emotional, mental state, finances and health of women, and negative impact on children. There is, therefore, a need for a woman to understand the practical application of God's teaching and instruction regarding her purpose in life and how to stay healthy to achieve that.
Goals and ObjectivesEach radio broadcast is geared to inspire, motivate, comfort, exhort, and edify members of the target audience. Expected outcome for active listeners to the broadcasts will include use of Biblical principles to:
- Identify common self-defeating emotional patterns
- Be mindful, undertake investigative awareness of personal emotions: anger, sadness, fear, grief etc, particularly when they are most prevalent, like when women are confused and/or distressed.
- Learn that we ALL deal with these emotions from time to time in our lives, but it is how we respond to these that gets us into or out of trouble.
- Understand and have a glimpse of how destructive emotions, which have toxic effects on the body, result in a wide range of serious illnesses and learn where they come from and how they manifest themselves.
- Learn practical steps for handling and or freeing emotional reactions in lives and relationships.
- Learn how to maintain an equitable joyful relationship especially with their spouses.