Beulah Women Ministry Program
Goals and Objectives:Many Women Ministries duplicate what the parent church do and teach. For diversity they do some fashion shows and cook, eat and drink. Yet the matters of the heart common and in some cases peculiar to the woman race get little or no attention. Older women’s’ need to teach the younger women was strongly recommended by Paul in the book of Titus chapter 2. God in His love and mercy has trained some of us older women to teach the younger ones and we in Beulah Ministries have answered the call to fulfill this purpose of God in the life of women across the world through the Women Ministries.
We help the women leaders to acquire the building blocks necessary to make their ministry maintain a long term success record along with building spiritual and social skills so that they are not only successful in their Parent Churches but also in their personal lives.
The format for the training and setting up a Joy driven Women Ministry is a series of Twelve meetings and Leadership training geared to inspire, motivate, comfort, exhort, and edify the women and their leaders.. Expected outcomes for active, consistent and committed women will include use of Biblical principles to:
- Identify common self-defeating emotional patterns and learn how to control them using the most powerful tool: “The JOY of the Lord”.
- Undertake investigative awareness of personal emotions: anger, sadness, fear, grief etc, particularly when they are most prevalent when women are confused and/or distressed.
- Understand and have glimpses of how destructive emotions, which have toxic effects on the body, result in a wide range of serious illnesses.
- Receive healing and deliverance through the knowledge of God and of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Learn that everybody deals with emotions from time to time in life.
- Choose to respond to life inevitable emotions constructively to achieve healthful result.
- Opt to encourage one’s self and others daily as a booster of joy!
- Learn practical steps for handling and or freeing emotional reactions in lives and relationships.
- Learn how to maintain an equitable joyful relationship especially with their spouses and children by yielding daily to the Holy Spirit.
- Boost the faith of the listeners as they learn how to enter and remain persistently in the rest of the Lord.
- Jumpstart the leaders to work with and successfully encourage older members and teach new members to become happier wives, mothers, sisters and church members.
- Work through the denominational barriers assess needs and then developed a working model for the ministry.